For mothers who are breastfeeding their infants, it is best to know where are the best breastfeeding stations nearby Metro Manila.
Here below are some of the best breastfeeding stations in Metro Manila according to smartparenting.com.ph.
- SM Megamall. The breastfeeding station is located at the lower ground floor of Building A which is near the food court and which exits to Bank Drive. Its entrance is through the mall’s clinic.
- SM Mall Of Asia. If you are at the SM MOA, you can locate the breastfeeding station inside the mall clinic, at the far end of the 2nd floor on the Southside, Entertainment Mall, fronting Cosmic Kids.
- SM Cubao. You may check the breastfeeding station inside the Department Store, near Cashier 21 and Baby Co.
- SM North EDSA. You can find the breastfeeding station at the lower ground floor of City Center, near the food court.
- SM Centerpoint Sta. Mesa. The breastfeeding station is at the ground floor inside the clinic, near SM Appliance Center.
- Greenbelt 5 Family Lounge. Breastfeeding station is at the 4th floor, Greenbelt 5.
- Glorietta Family Lounge. You may find the breastfeeding station at Glorietta 4, 3rd floor near the Food Court.
- Trinoma. The breastfeeding station is located at level 3 beside Sony Square.
- Market Market. You can find the breastfeeding station at the 2nd floor, inside the family lounge.
- Robinson’s Galleria. The breastfeeding station is at the 3rd floor, East Wing, near Mothercare.
There are actually a lot of best breastfeeding stations within Metro Manila but these are just 10 of them.