I am very keen on shopping for toys of Didong, Didang and Dodong. I want them to be very happy and contented on what to expect every time I went home. Most of the time, I let them chose what toys they want. But off course, before I shop for their toys of choice, I see to it that it does not belong to the 10 worst toys listed by World Against Toys Causing Harm, Inc. (W.A.T.C.H).
Here below are the list of toys W.A.T.C.H. has listed as 10 Worst Toys of 2011.
Toys that have the..
- ..potential to cause choking injuries.
- ..potential for impact injuries.
- ..potential for head, neck or other bodily injuries.
- ..potential for strangulation injuries.
- ..potential for eye injuries.
- ..potential for electric shock and burn injuries.
- ..potential for impact and puncture wound injuries.
For the specific list of toys mentioned by W.A.T.C.H., you can directly visit here.